Montkusuters Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Chernaya Molniya Song Free Download

Show Spoiler

7cb1d79195 A Moscow college student's gift car from his parents turns out to be more than anyone expects when it flies, which he uses to become both a city guardian and a speedy floral delivery boy.
Moscow, 2004, and wealthy entrepreneur Kuptsov drills deep beneath the city, trying to reach a huge diamond vein. Aware that his ruthless drilling will destroy the city and its denizens, it's a result he's willing to accept for untold additional wealth. Fortunately, his equipment lacks enough power. He needs the Nano-catalyst (developed years ago) to fuel his machinery, but its current whereabouts is unknown. Meanwhile, in another part of the city, college boy Dima dreams of owning a car and dating gorgeous co-ed Nastya. His wealthy friend Max has a Mercedes Benz and is flirting with Nastya, which frustrates Dima. On his birthday, Dima finally gets a car (from his parents) - a grungy, antiquated Volga of which he is privately ashamed; but, unbeknownst to anyone, the car - the recipient of "failed" Nano-catalysis - is capable of much more, and turns Dima into an unidentified crusader of justice knownBlack Lightning.
I absolutely loved this movie! I'm Russian and speak Russian but was not born there, nor have I ever visited. It was an amazing experience for me to see modern Moscow rather than seeing it solely in old Russian classics. The main actors acted VERY well and were VERY good-looking. Some might argue that the plot is a copy of other superhero movies, BUT: every story will always be similar to another. What matters most is the execution. I loved the morals (gently incorporated into the plot) and the action was great. The person-to-person dialogue was very natural and often put a smile on my face. I hate gory movies so this was perfect for me. Definitely go watch it, it's a MUST see!<br/><br/>By the way, I'm giving it a 9/10 instead of 10/10 due to some scientific inaccuracies.
Even though Russian fantastic cinema includes a pair of famous movies (Battle Beyond the Stars and the original Solaris), I think that it had never had a horror or sci-fi blockbuster until the release of Night Watch, whose bizarre combination of vampire mythology, metamorphic creatures and X-Files-like investigators transcended frontiers and found fans around the world (including me). I liked the sequel of that film, called Day Watch, even more, and it confirmed Russiaa legitimate contender of modern fantastic cinema, with first-class special effects, solid production resources and style endorsed by narrative substance. Following the steps of those hits from Russian fantastic cinema, Black Lightning is a super-hero tale more accessible than Night Watch and Day Watch, but also more generic and predictable. However, that does not avoid it from being entertaining.<br/><br/>The solid direction, along with the generally well structured screenplay from Black Lightning, were the main reasons why I had a good time while watching this film. Besides, the simple visual spectacle of the flying car is magnificently represented by the special effects studio Asymmetric VFX.<br/><br/>Now, I have to mention some negative aspects from Black Lightning. To start with, the performances feel a bit bland. The humor from the screenplay occasionally consists on failed irony. And finally, the screenplay gets excessively complicated near the ending, giving the villain an illogical and not very credible motivation; what the hell would be the point of destroying…? Well, I am not going to get into the "spoilers" field. I guess that this is one of those villains who put evilness before the common sense.<br/><br/>Nevertheless, I think Black Lightning deserves a moderate recommendation if you wanna see a different interpretation of the subjects from the super-hero cinema than the one we are accustomed to see.

Jolly Boy Friday full movie torrentSame Old Dirty Tricks… full movie downloadBaad Al Bedaya full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pThe Stormfront Movement full movie download 1080p hdthe Spotlight full movie in hindi free download hdfree download The Superlative SevenNeo Contra in tamil pdf downloadtamil movie dubbed in hindi free download ThingumajigContrarreloj tamil dubbed movie downloadThe Popcorn Chronicles full movie in hindi 720p

last edited 215 weeks ago by Montkusuters
Please log in to post a reply.