Montkusuters Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Malayalam Movie Download Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c It is four thousand years before the rise of the galactic empire and hundreds of Jedi knights have fallen in battle against the ruthless sith. You are the last hope of the Jedi order. Can you master the power of the force on your quest to save the republic? Or will you fall to the lure of the dark side? Hero or villain, savour or conquerer you alone will determine the destiny of the entire galaxy.
A republic soldier, training to become a Jedi Knight, is given the task of halting the conquest of Darth Malak by discovering the location of a weapon knownthe Star Forge.
If KOTOR were made into a movie, it would be the third best movie behind only episodes 4 and 5. It's easily better than any of the prequels and even "Jedi." The story is excellent and the characters are real and fun and you care about them. Being part of the story is fantastic.<br/><br/>KOTOR I is still better than KOTOR II (Sith Lords) mainly because the story in "Sith Lords" doesn't really flowwell. Both are fun, but if you haven't played either yet, play KOTOR first since KOTOR II spoils some of the plot.<br/><br/>I'm sure the graphics will become dated over time (they already are) but the story and game play will stay top-notch for a long time. The music is also excellent and isgoodanything John Williams ever wrote. In fact, it blends with the original Star Wars music seamlessly. The game engine does a very good job of playing the correct thematic music at all times.<br/><br/>The re-playability factor is also good because you can be both good or evil, and male or female. This gives you four versions to play. I recommend saving often just so you can go back and try different things. There is no penalty for saving games and it's fun to see what happens.
I wish this game could be longer- because I couldn't have enough of it !(ok- I did have enough of it after playing it 7 times) The game (if you have some idea how to play) takes about 25 hours to play. My first game totaled to 24 hours, but then the timer counts even if it's in the menu, and my long breaks subtracted would come to around 21 hours.<br/><br/>Story- no spoilers, but it's great 10/10 Graphics- OK… not great, but it's a massive game. With good graphics it would require another disc or more! 7/10 Sound and music- brilliant music, brilliant voice-acting, what more can I say? 10/10 Gameplay- a couple bugs here and there, but still very good. 9/10<br/><br/>Overall 95%- I'm not going to say itsgoodhalf-life 2 :P

Yes, the canonical ending has Revan (as a male) rejoining the Jedi order, falling in love with Bastila, saving her from the dark side and defeating Malak.
hindi Power Rangers Ninja Stormtamil movie dubbed in hindi free download The California KidCotton Comes to Harlem download torrentFatal Error movie download hdtamil movie dubbed in hindi free download Episode 5.18hindi El Cartel de los Sapos free downloadthe Get That Girl hindi dubbed free downloadSilver Surfer full movie online freeCall of Duty 2: Big Red One full movie in hindi 720pVictory at Sea movie free download in hindi

last edited 215 weeks ago by Montkusuters
Please log in to post a reply.